FOR PUBLICATION FRIDAY, MARCH 6, 2009
CITY OF SYRACUSE
CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that a public hearing will be held Tuesday, March 17, 2009, at 6:00 p.m. in the Common Council Chambers, City Hall, Syracuse, New York to consider in full or in part the following applications:
1) Application No. R-09-03, by R. J. Westcott Holdings LLC, for a Resubdivision of Lots 1 through 6, of Block 1, of the Hillsdale Tract Amended, and Lots 28 and 29, and part of Lot 3, of the M.C. Palmer Tract, into new Lots 1A, 2A, 3A and 4A of the R.J. Westcott Holdings Subdivision, on properties situated at 111-123 Harvard Place and 469-477 Westcott Street owned by R.J. Westcott Holdings LLC, zoned Local Business District, Class A, Residential District, Class B-1, and Residential District, Class A pursuant to the Subdivision Rules and Regulations of the City of Syracuse, as amended.
2) Application No. Z-2706, Petition on behalf of property owner R. J. Westcott Holdings LLC, (represented by the City of Syracuse Office of Zoning Administration), to change the zoning from split zoning districts Local Business, Class A and Residential District, Class B-1 to all Local Business District Class A on properties situated at 111-115 Harvard Place.
3) Application No. Z-2707, Petition on behalf of property owner R. J. Westcott Holdings LLC, (represented by the City of Syracuse Office of Zoning Administration), to change the zoning from split zoning districts Local Business, Class A and Residential District, Class B-1 to all Residential District, Class B-1 on properties situated at 119-121 Harvard Place.
4) Application No. SP-09-04, for a Special Permit for conversion from Commercial space to Residential space, on the first floor of a building, situated at 1605 West Genesee Street, owned by Giamartino & Stanton Enterprises, LLC, zoned Residential District, Class C, pursuant to Part B, Section I, Article 9 of the City of Syracuse Zoning Rules and Regulations, as amended.
5) Application No. S-09-01, for the Abandonment of a 28.74′ x 100′ unopened portion of the 400 block of Tracy Street by Phil Corso.
6) Application No. 3S-09-04, for a Three-Mile limit Review by Linda C. Kirnan, for the review of a two-lot residential subdivision (lot line adjustment) located on Lots 10 and 11 of Section H, Block L, of the Ono-Lake Homes Tract in the Town of Salina, at 114 and 116 Gale Avenue, pursuant to the City of Syracuse Three-Mile Limit Review.
7) Application No. AS-08-33, for a Sign Waiver of area, type, and number, on property situated at 2327 James Street, owned by Five Point Development Grant, zoned Local Business, Class A, pursuant to Part C, Section X, of the City of Syracuse Zoning Rules and Regulations, as amended.
8.) Application No. SP-09-03, for a Special Permit to establish (maintain) a Restaurant (cooking within a convenience store) on property situated at 1001-1021 South Geddes Street and 259 Fitch Street, owned by Nilsa Gonzalez , zoned Local Business, Class A, pursuant to Part B, Section III, Article 2 and Part C, Section IV, Article 2 of the City of Syracuse Zoning Rules and Regulations, as amended.
The above proposals are open for inspection at the Syracuse Zoning Office. A more complete description of the above proposals will be found therein. Persons wishing to appear may do so in person or by attorney. Communications in writing in relation thereto may be filed with the City Planning Commission, City Hall Commons, Room 211, 201 East Washington Street, Syracuse, New York, 13202-1426, or at such hearing.
Ruben P. Cowart, Chairperson