FOR PUBLICATION FRIDAY, APRIL 17, 2009
CITY OF SYRACUSE
CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that a public hearing will be held Monday, April 27, 2009, at 6:00 p.m. in the Common Council Chambers, City Hall, Syracuse, New York to consider in full or in part the following applications:
1) Application No. R-09-04, for a Resubdivision to realign Lot 15 and part of Lot 18, of Block 2011, of the Eastwood Heights Tract, into new Lots 15A and 18A, on properties situated at 1701-1703 Burnet Avenue and 547-549 Hickok Avenue owned by Naseem Muhammad, zoned Local Business District, Class A, and Residential District, Class A-1, pursuant to the Subdivision Rules and Regulations of the City of Syracuse, as amended.
2) Application No. Z-2708, for Petition on behalf of property owner Naseem Muhammad, (represented by the City of Syracuse Office of Zoning Administration), to change a portion (22.59 feet by 50 feet) of the property at 1701-1703 Burnet Avenue from Local Business, Class A to Residential, Class A-1.
3) Application No. R-09-05, for a Resubdivision to combine Lot 19 and part of Lot 20, of Block 580, of the Truair Tract, into new Lot 20A, on properties situated at 119-121 Bassett Street owned by Josh & Verrelle Evans, zoned Residential District, Class A, pursuant to the Subdivision Rules and Regulations of the City of Syracuse, as amended.
4) Application No. 3S-09-07, for a Three-Mile Limit Review by John E. Fisher, for the review of a preliminary plan, of a 28-lot residential subdivision modification, located in Sections 3 and 4 of Shadow Hill at Stonegate Heights, in the Town of Onondaga, along Southwood Heights Drive, Moon Glow Drive, and Quarter Moon Drive, pursuant to the City of Syracuse Three-Mile Limit Review.
5) Application No. 3S-09-08, by the DeWitt Fire District, for the review of a final plan of a one-lot commercial subdivision, located on Parcels 1 and 2, on part of Farm Lot 92, in the Town of DeWitt, situated at 4500-4502 East Genesee Street, pursuant to the City of Syracuse Three-Mile Limit Review.
6) Application No. 3S-09-09, by D.W. Hannig L.S., P.C., for the review of a final plan, of a 13-lot residential subdivision, located on part of Farm Lots 4, 5 and 6, in the Town of Camillus, situated along Malibu Hills Drive, pursuant to the City of Syracuse Three-Mile Limit Review.
7) Application No. AS-08-33, for a Sign Waiver of area, type, and number, on property situated at 2327 James Street, owned by Five Point Development Grant, zoned Local Business, Class A, pursuant to Part C, Section X, of the City of Syracuse Zoning Rules and Regulations, as amended.
8) Application No. PS-09-02, for consideration of an application by the Syracuse Landmark Preservation Board for designation of a Local Protected Site for property situated at 320-322 Holland Street, owned by Nigel Dasliva, zoned Residential, Class AA, pursuant to Part C, Section VII, Article 5 and Article 8 of the Zoning Rules and Regulations of the City of Syracuse, as amended.
9) Application No. SP-09-05, for a Special Permit for a Restaurant (Cooking within a Convenience Store), for property situated at 1209-1217 Lodi Street, owned by Nahil Zahran, zoned Local Business, Class A, pursuant to Part B, Section III, Article 2 and Part C, Section IV, Article 2 of the City of Syracuse Zoning Rules and Regulations, as amended.
The above proposals are open for inspection at the Syracuse Zoning Office. A more complete description of the above proposals will be found therein. Persons wishing to appear may do so in person or by attorney. Communications in writing in relation thereto may be filed with the City Planning Commission, Room 211, City Hall Commons, 201 East Washington Street, Syracuse, New York, 13202-1426, or at such hearing.
Ruben P. Cowart, Chairperson
City Planning Commission